There are more than a few ways to stay in tip-top shape in Wheat Ridge, CO. From the Wheat Ridge Recreation Center to a slew of local gyms, you can enjoy weight lifting, running and much more. And don’t forget the Active Adult Center, which is perfect for those who are 50 and up. This unique center offers exercise classes and general interest courses, which make it easy to master basic technical and computer skills.
Another great way to keep yourself healthy in Wheat Ridge is by visiting your doctor on a regular basis. In order to do this, you will likely need a policy through a health insurance agency. In fact, health insurance is one of the most important types of coverage that you can have. From ordinary checkups at the doctor’s office to emergency room visits, health insurance lifts the burden of having to pay for medical costs out of pocket.
Depending on the policy that you have, you may or may not have to visit doctors in the 80033 zip code area. Your specific wants and preferences should be discussed with insurance agents to determine the best policy for your needs.
You might think that paying for health insurance is too expensive, but when you factor in how much money you might be out with just one trip to the hospital, then it becomes clear to see that health insurance should be thought of as a necessity. And in all actuality, due to federal changes that have recently been made, it is now a requirement that you have health insurance. If you don’t, you may face having to pay a penalty.
How Much Life Insurance Do I Need?
Regardless, of where you live in the great state of Colorado whether it is the metropolitan city of Colorado Springs or the quaint little town of Bark Ranch, life insurance is something everyone should have.
The amount of life insurance an individual needs depends on several factors including:
- Your funeral costs
- Amount of debt
- Number of surviving immediate family members (spouse and children)
- The age of your children
- Your spouse’s ability to support any children
- Your spouse’s ability to support themselves
- How long it will take your surviving spouse to return to work
- Whether or not you have a large savings, 401K or pension
Everyone’s situation is different, if your single and debt free then the minimum amount of life insurance you should have is enough to cover your funeral costs.
If you’re a a spouse and with children, mortgage, car payments, credit card and other debt then you’re likely going to want a significant amount of life insurance.
The following things will help you determine a rough estimate of how much life insurance you may need.
- Funeral Costs – If you want a simple funeral, according to the Federal Trade Commission it will cost you roughly $3,000 to $7,000.
- How much you owe on your home, cars, credit cards and other debt.
- How many children you have and their ages, if you have young children you’ll want to make sure there is enough money to raise them and possibly even pay for their college education.
- Your spouse’s income and whether or not they can provide a good life and college education for your children on their own income.
Once you sit down and figure out all of the above, you’ll have a much better idea of how much life insurance you need. However, you’re in luck, it’s easy to find the best coverage for your budget by talking to agents with Colling Insurance Services.